Need I say more?
P.S. We think food stuffs that resemble genitals are hilarious, but please note that genitals are not the same thing as gender. They are probably queer of some flavor because that's what we do here, but gender essentialism and transmisogyny are emphatically not on the menu.
EAT, GAY, LOVE products are a design collaboration between Erica Lockwell (Our Back Pockets) and Anna Goldfield (The Dirt Podcast), two queer friends who share a love for good food, off-color dad jokes, and drawing things that make them giggle. Learn more about the collab here.Apron Specifications
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 100% cotton | Fabric weight: 3.2oz (lightweight)
- Over-the-head and around-the-waist adjustable drawstring
- 28” wide X 30” long with a split front pocket
- Spot cleaning is recommended
- Imported product, printed & processed in the USA
|One Size||30.00 in||27.48 in|