For when you’re feeling rad(ish) and just gotta get your dyke on.
P.S. Please make sure to select the color you would like from the drop down - changing the picture only won’t change the color selection.
EAT, GAY, LOVE products are a design collaboration between Erica Lockwell (Our Back Pockets) and Anna Goldfield (The Dirt Podcast), two queer friends who share a love for good food, off-color dad jokes, and drawing things that make them giggle. Learn more about the collab here.
- Brand: Tultex | Product ID: 0245TC
- 100% ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester. Heather Blue/Navy is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz
- Contrasting ¾ length raglan "baseball" style sleeves
- Tear-away label
- Overlock reinforced stitching at hemline (exposed threads at hemline)
- Imported, printed and processed in the U.S.A.
|S||29.02 in||19.02 in||19.02 in|
|M||30.00 in||19.49 in||22.01 in|
|L||30.98 in||21.26 in||22.24 in|
|XL||32.01 in||23.74 in||22.76 in|
|2XL||32.99 in||25.51 in||22.99 in|
|3XL||33.98 in||27.48 in||23.03 in|