Ah yes, the old adage. Be gay, do crimes! er...criminis? These friendly little fungi are looking to cause some queer culinary mischief. These friends can take you from club to protest and back. Be safe, drink water, be gay, do crimes!
EAT, GAY, LOVE products are a design collaboration between Erica Lockwell (Our Back Pockets) and Anna Goldfield (The Dirt Podcast), two queer friends who share a love for good food, off-color dad jokes, and drawing things that make them giggle. Learn more about the collab here.Shirt Specifications
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: B8882
- 65% polyester, 35% viscose | Lightweight fabric (3.7 oz)
- Flowy fit and modest crop for comfort
- Side seamed for durability
- Flattering tailored sleeve
- Imported product, printed & processed in the USA
For reference, these sizes are classified as "women’s" (whatever that means), so plan accordingly.
|S||18.35 in||18.35 in||6.50 in|
|M||19.09 in||19.84 in||6.50 in|
|L||19.84 in||21.85 in||6.97 in|
|XL||20.59 in||23.86 in||7.24 in|
|2XL||21.34 in||25.87 in||7.48 in|