Ah yes, the old adage. Be gay, do crimes! er...criminis? These friendly little fungi are looking to cause some queer culinary mischief. These friends can take you from club to protest and back. Be safe, drink water, be gay, do crimes!
EAT, GAY, LOVE products are a design collaboration between Erica Lockwell (Our Back Pockets) and Anna Goldfield (The Dirt Podcast), two queer friends who share a love for good food, off-color dad jokes, and drawing things that make them giggle. Learn more about the collab here.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 100% cotton | Fabric weight: 3.2oz (lightweight)
- Over-the-head and around-the-waist adjustable drawstring
- 28” wide X 30” long with a split front pocket
- Spot cleaning is recommended
- Imported product, printed & processed in the USA
|One Size||30.00 in||27.48 in|