Need I say more?
Clams are printed on the back of this sporty baseball T, so everyone knows just what kinda game you are rooting for.
P.S. We think food stuffs that resemble genitals are hilarious, but please note that genitals are not the same thing as gender. They are probably queer of some flavor because that's what we do here, but gender essentialism and transmisogyny are emphatically not on the menu.
EAT, GAY, LOVE products are a design collaboration between Erica Lockwell (Our Back Pockets) and Anna Goldfield (The Dirt Podcast), two queer friends who share a love for good food, off-color dad jokes, and drawing things that make them giggle. Learn more about the collab here.Shirt Specifications.
- Brand: Tultex | Product ID: 0245TC
- 100% ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester. Heather Blue/Navy is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.5 oz
- Contrasting ¾ length raglan "baseball" style sleeves
- Tear-away label
- Overlock reinforced stitching at hemline (exposed threads at hemline)
- Imported, printed and processed in the U.S.A.
For reference, these sizes are classified as "men’s" (whatever that means), so plan accordingly.
|S||29.02 in||19.02 in||19.02 in|
|M||30.00 in||19.49 in||22.01 in|
|L||30.98 in||21.26 in||22.24 in|
|XL||32.01 in||23.74 in||22.76 in|
|2XL||32.99 in||25.51 in||22.99 in|
|3XL||33.98 in||27.48 in||23.03 in|